The Sunbury Neighbourhood House Inc. is an incorporated body that is managed by a dedicated committee of volunteers.
- Our “Rules of Association” are recommended by The Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).
- We are a charity, recognised by the Australian Charities & Not for Profits Commission (ACNC) and the Australian Taxation Office.
- Our books will be independently reviewed each year with a copy going to the ACNC for inclusion on their public web page.
- Our Board of Management is elected by association members each year at the AGM.
- Our behaviour is governed by 6 key policies that include: a Code of Conduct; Volunteer Management; Work, Health and Safety; Sexual Harassment; Social Media and Financial Management.